With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Kraft and his dedicated staff at Total Eye Care are committed to providing individualized eye care of the highest quality to patients in the Chicagoland area.
Dr. Kraft stands behind his surgical results. He conducts his own preoperative exams and is with each patient at every stage of the treatment process. He believes that each patient should be treated specially and as an individual.
To this end he is committed to conducting an in-depth, candid dialog with each patient to review their expectations and visual needs – and describe any recommended procedure in complete detail before treatment.
You can feel confident that by choosing Dr. Kraft you have chosen a physician skilled in the latest technologies and procedures to provide eye care at the highest level. In short, you have chosen wisely.
Dr. Kraft’s CV
- Chief of the Eye Clinic, US Army, Fort Knox, KY 1973 – 1975
- Board Certified in 1975
- Private practice in downtown Chicago and Buffalo Grove, IL, from 1975 to present
- Diplomate: American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellow: American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Chicago Medical Society
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Contact Lens Association of Ophthalmologist